
To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
It has been 3 weeks now that me and my dept are without an endorsed manager. My ex-manager had resigned in which the notification did not really come as a surprise to us. You ask why? Hmm…let put it this way. If someday you happen to report under a boss who is so ‘wow’, then if HE (if you are a constant reader of this blog, you will know automatically who I’m referring to man, hehe) resigns, I never bluff you, you’d want to follow your boss too. Trust me, I know what it’s like.
About a week ago in my company, in fact in my department, guess whose last day was it? My main adversary’s. But I have to say, she has been a good one though. By right, by logical sense, I should be feeling happy, I mean why not? No more significantly intense rivalry for the time being for extra management assignments and projects. But I wasn’t really. I know why, coz I treat her as my fren, when I first joined until the day when I had second thought of whether I should only treat her as a colleague. In my heart, I so wanted to ask her why she did the things she did that caused misunderstanding between me and my ex-project team members. I really wanted to know her intention, but for the sake of the friendship and the good times we have had, I decided to juz wipe it off and not asked her personally. But hey, if you are reading this and in case you’d like to clear anything at all, pls do drop me a comment ok. Else it’s fine, juz let me know you will still be a reader of my blog for my updates, will ya?
Actually, quite a few staff from HR and Quality resigned. We all speculate that it was becoz of the demoralization we faced since the resignation of the 3 big heads, namely the COO geng. If I were to leave, it will most likely be due to this:

Key Msg No. 1: Different management allowing for comparison of motivation level. The slight drop in the 2nd half old management was mainly caused by the routine and clerical daily tasks in which I feel brings little or no value.
Key Msg No. 2 : Under the new COO mgmt, things were making a come back. A major one. Challenging yet tough projects were being assigned, then kena taro betul-betul in meeting/presentation coz his expectations were damn high, but ultimately I get to learn more compared to other young executives who didn’t have a chance to. Plus a few valuable personal coaching session. Now tell me, whose motivation level won’t rise significantly?
Key Msg No. 3 : Again, tell me, going back to old mgmt now, whose motivation level won’t fall drastically??
Hmm..now I think ppl are getting a clearer picture of how I’m feeling about this whole transition thingy..huh.
Part2 to be continued..